1 owner local vehicle bought at our store new and car-proof clean. Equipped with1.8L DOHC Engine accompanied with a 6-speed automatic, transmission. Power windows-door-locks-outside-mirrors. Sirius radio and Bluetooth and a 6-speaker audio system, plus steering wheel audio controls and all this in the comfort of air-conditioning. Service review oil lube and filter, front brakes 30% remaining, rear brakes 70% remaining all else excellent as the Cruze has GM factory warranty good until July 3rd 2020 or 160,000 Km's which ever comes firsy. Check and Compare....we didAt Island GM we pride ourselves in providing a rewarding automotive experience, whether it is shopping for a new or used vehicle, getting your vehicle serviced or finding the perfect part for your existing vehicle. We are a proud 2016 Dealer Rater Dealer of the year award winner, what does this mean to you? Service that goes above and beyond. All our used vehicles come with a Car Proof report, 150-point inspection report and a 30-day exchange privilege, see us for details. We are located in Duncan part of the beautiful Cowichan Valley and only 30 minutes from Victoria and 45 minutes south of Nanaimo. Traveling from off the Island? We will reimburse your ticket cost (certain conditions apply, please contact us for details). We offer 100% Finance Approval Guarantee and 100% finance applications accepted. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit at ALL! Drive your new vehicle home today! A documentation fee of $497 will be added to the price. WE want your Trade In. www.islandgm.com
Pour ce véhicule, selon kilométrage, région et options.
Comparaison du prix vs prix moyen du marché d’un 2015 Chevrolet Cruze dans votre région, pour annonces récentes sur autoHEBDO.net. À titre indicatif seulement. Plusieurs facteurs influent sur la valeur (ex.: options).
Le courriel sera partagé avec le détaillant puisque le détaillant a payé pour le rapport CarProof. Politique de confidentialité